2. A player is disqualified for committing two technical fouls. T-F
3. Team A’s Assistant Coach is charged directly with a technical foul for profanity. Team A’s Head Coach will be charged indirectly with a technical foul. Team A will be charged with 2 team fouls. T-F
4. A5 commits their 5th personal foul and the official scorer does not notify the officials. A5 drives down the lane and is intentionally fouled. The official scorer now notifies the officials that A5 has “5” fouls. A5’s substitute will shoot the intentional foul. T-F
5. In question #4, who selects the substitute to shoot?
1. Be ready for the unexpected.
2. Be detailed oriented.
3. Master Definitions.
4. Master Penalties.
5. Demonstrate Poise.
2. True- 4-14.
3. False- 4-8-2.
5. The Head Coach of Team A or the captain of Team A.