1. The following are Correctable Errors:
A. Failure to award a merited free throw.
B. Awarding an unmerited free throw.
C. Free Throw attempted by the wrong player.
D. Attempting a free throw at the wrong basket.
E. Erroneously counting or canceling a score.
F. All of the Above.
2. Correctable Errors when they deal with free throws must be recognized by an official no later than during the first dead ball after the clock has properly started. T-F
3. Correctable Errors that occur when a goal is erroneously counted or cancelled, when the clock is running, must be recognized by the official before the second live ball. T-F
4. If the error is a free throw by the wrong player or at the wrong basket, or the awarding of an unmerited free throw, the free throw and the activity during it, shall be canceled with the exception of the following:
A. Unsporting Technical Foul.
B. Flagrant Foul.
C. Intentional Foul.
D. Technical Foul.
E. All of the Above.
5. An unsporting technical foul can only be a non-contact technical foul. T-F
1. F- 2-10-1-a-e.
2. True- 2-10-2.
4. E- 2-10-4.