2. A fight is defined has an attempt to strike, punch or kick by using a fist, hands, arms, legs or feet regardless of whether contact is made. T-F
3. An attempt to instigate a fight by committing an unsporting act that causes a person to retaliate by fighting is considered a definition of a fight. T-F
4. A1 and B1 fight in the low post when the ball is live. The Lead Official rules a flagrant double technical foul .
5. A flagrant foul can only be a technical foul. T-F
1. Master Definitions.
2. Know the difference between contact during a live ball vs a dead ball.
3. Identify engaged match-ups.
4. Master Penalties.
5. Be ready for the unexpected.
Theme: Officiating is a “Get Better Business” , “There Is No Finnish Line”.
1. live- 4-18.
2. True- 4-18-1.
4. False- 4-18, 4-19-4.