1. The Referee will confer with the official scorer at halftime to determine the possession arrow is pointed in the proper direction to begin play in the 3rd quarter. T-F
2. The scorer shall keep a record of the names and number of players who are to start the game and all substitutes who enter the game. T-F
3. The Referee should check and approve the score at the end of each half. T-F
4. It is required the team members’ numbers be entered into the scorebook in numerical order. T-F
5. The official scorer shall notify the nearer official when there is an infraction of the rules pertaining to submission of the roster, substitutions or number of players. T-F
1. True- 2-5-6.
2. True- 2-11.
3. True- 2-5-7.
4. False- 2-11-1-Note.
1. Be detailed oriented.
2. Have excellent leadership skills.
3. Have excellent awareness.