2. During a jump ball, the ball becomes live when the ball leaves the tossers hand(s). T-F
3. On a designated spot throw-in, A1 moves backwards six feet before releasing the ball. The trail official rules a throw-in violation. T-F
4. A1 catches the ball securely while airborne and lands on one foot followed by the other. The first foot to touch the floor after the catch becomes the pivot foot. T-F
5. A1 is awarded one free throw after being fouled in the act of shooting and scoring a goal. No teammates of A1 choose to line up in any of the four marked lane spaces. Officials allow B1, B2, B3 to line up in marked lane spaces, all on the same side of the lane. This line-up is legal. T-F
1. True- 5-9-2.
2. True- 6-2-a
3. False- 4-42-6
5. True- 8-1-4.
1. The official uniform can be a gray shirt or a black and white striped shirt. T-F
2. B1 fouls A1. Prior to the clock starting A2 fouls B2. This is a double foul. T-F
3. A technical foul is ruled prior to start of the game. A6 reports for starter A5 to shoot the technical free throws. Official allows the substitution? T-F
4. Who designates the shooter for a technical foul:
A. The Head Coach.
B. The Captain of the offended team.
C. All of the Above.
5. A1’s throw-in pass becomes wedged between the ring and the back board. The trail official rules a throw-in violation. T-F
1. False- 2-1-1.
2. False- 4-19-9.
3. True- 8-3.
4. C- 8-3.
5. True- 9-2-8