1. An excessive time out is a technical foul that is charged to the team. This is an administrative technical foul. T-F
2. The scorer shall signal in each half when a player commits a common foul beginning with the team’s 7th foul. T-F
3. The scorebook of the home team shall be the official book unless the referee rules otherwise. T-F
4. A team shall begin the game with five players, but if it has no substitutes to replace or disqualified players, it shall continue with fewer than five. T-F
5. When there is only one player participating for a team, the team shall forfeit the game, unless the referee believes the team has an opportunity to win the game. T-F
1. Master Penalties.
2. Be ready for the unexpected.
3. Have good court awareness.
4. Be detailed oriented.
5. Don’t ignore rules.
2. False- 4-8-1-a.
3. True- 2-11.
5. True- 3-1-Note.