1. The officials shall report a team warning for delay to the official scorer and then the Head Coach of the offending team. T-F
2. The following are delay of game warnings:
A. For throw-in plane violations.
B. For a huddle by either team and contact with the free thrower.
C. For interfering with the ball following a goal.
D. For failure to have the court ready for play following a time out.
E. All of the Above.
3. The officials shall notify the Head Coach when a team is granted its final allowable time out. T-F
4. When the official rules an out of bounds violation, they shall stop the clock with an open hand and signal the direction of play and announce the color of the team entitled to the throw-in. T-F
5. Four of the Five Correctable Errors deal with ______.
1. Run the Game, don’t let the game run you.
2. Be detailed oriented.
3. Master procedures.
4. Practice your signals.
5. Know your team fouls.
1. True- 2-7-10.
2. E- 4-47-1-4.
3. True- 2-7-12.
4. True- 2-9-2-b.
5. Free Throws-2-10-1-a-d.
Sent from my iPad