1. Seven minutes before the scheduled starting team for the game, Team A presents its team roster and its starting line-up to the scorer and then, at six minutes prior to the game starting team, Team A presents two additional names to the scorer for the team list. Team A should be charged with one technical foul. T-F
2. A team shall not fail to supply the scorer with the name and number of each team member who may participate and designate the five starting players at least 10 minutes before the scheduled starting time. T-F
3. A1 is in the act of shooting, B3 fouls A3 off the ball. A1 continues their try and the ball goes in the basket. The Center Official scores the goal. T-F
4. In question #3, if Team A is in the bonus, A3 will shoot two free throws. T-F
5. A1, who is designated as a starter 10 minutes prior to the scheduled starting time in the game, becomes ill or is injured before the game starts. A1 may be replaced without penalty and A1 would be permitted to enter the game later. T-F
1. False-CB-3.2 Situation A.
2. True- 10-1-1
3. True- 4-11-2.
4. True- (New Rule). No more one & one.
5. True- 10-1-2a, 3-2-2a.