1. A team’s front court shall consist of the part of the playing court between its ______ _______ and the nearer edge of the __________ ________, including its basket and the inbounds part of its backboard.
2. Is the division line part of a team’s backcourt or frontcourt?
3. True or False: A ball that is in contact with a player or with the playing court shall be in the backcourt when either the ball or the player is touching the backcourt.
4. True or False: A ball that is in contact with a player or with the playing court shall be in the front court when neither the ball nor the player is touching the backcourt.
5. True or False: A ball that is not in contact with a player or the playing court retains the same status as when it was last in contact with a player or the playing court.
6. True or False: During a dribble from backcourt to frontcourt, the ball shall be in the frontcourt when either one foot or the ball touches the playing court in the frontcourt.
7. True or False: A player shall not be the first to touch the ball in the backcourt when the ball came from the front court while that player’s team was in control and that player or teammate was the last to touch the ball before it went into the backcourt.
1. End line, Division Line-4-13-1.
2. Back Court-4-13-2.
6. False- 4-4-6.
7. True- 9-9-1.