1. True or False: A closely guarded count can occur in the backcourt.
2. True or False: A closely guarded count can occur on a dribble.
3. A player in control of the ball in the frontcourt, only while holding the ball, is closely guarded when an opponent is in a guarding stance at a distance not exceeding _____ ft.
4. The closely guarded distance shall be measured from the ________ foot/feet of the defender to the ________ foot/feet of the opponent.
5. True or False: Once the five-second closely guarded count begins, there must be continuous guarding by the same opponent for a violation to occur.
1. False – Rule-9-10-1-a &b.
2. True– Rule 9-10-1-a
3. 6 – Rule -4-10, 4-23-1.
4. Forward, forward – Rule-4-10.