1. A player may grasp the ring to prevent themselves from injury. T-F
2. A1 dunks the ball, then grasps the ring to avoid possible injury as the player has lost balance. A1 should not be ruled for a technical foul. T-F
3. A1 dunks the ball, then grasps the ring because A2 is lying on the floor directly under the basket. A1 should not be ruled for a technical foul. T-F
4. A3 hangs on the ring in warm-ups. A3 should be charged with a technical foul and the Head Coach of Team A should be charged indirectly with a technical foul. T-F
5. In question 4, Team A is charged with one team foul. T-F
1. True- 10-4-3.
2. True- CB-10.4.3 Situation C.
3. True- CB-10-4.3 Situation C.
4. True- 10-5-1.i, CB-10.5.1 Situation E.
5. True- 4-19-13.