2. The center official rules a held ball on A5 and B5. After the play, Team A requests a time out which is an excessive time out. Team A has the AP Arrow. Team B will shoot two free throws and Team A will receive the ball where the held ball was ruled. T-F
3. The trail official rules a traveling violation on A5 on the perimeter. The Head Coach of Team A tells the ruling official, he/she should not be in this league. The official should ignore the comment. Y – N
4. In the last 2 mins of the 4th quarter,B5 scores on a “15” foot jump shot, B1 breaks the boundary line on a Team A throw-in prior to ball being released on the throw-in. This is the first time that Team B broke the plane on the throw-in. Handle the Situation?
5. A1 drives to the basket and is in the act of shooting when they lose their shoe. B5 throws A1’s shoe in the direction of the ball. Handle the Situation?
1. False- 10-2-3.
2. False- 10-2-Penalty
3. No- Technical Foul or Warning, 10-5-1-a, 10-5-Penalty.
4. Team B should be warned. The ruling official will inform the scorekeeper and the Head Coach of Team B. Team A is entitled to run the end line. 4-47, 4-47-1, 7-5-7-b.
5. B5 should be charged with a technical foul, or a flagrant technical foul, if the ball goes in the basket, the basket counts. 4-11-1 and 2, 6-7-Exception-c, 4-19-5-a, 4-19-4.