2. Let Plays start/develop/ finish to the basket.
3. In “3” person, the Trail and Center must be side line oriented. We are getting on the court to much and walking into “stacks”.
4. The Lead in “3” person has to find reasons to rotate.
5. In “2” person, the Lead has to go ball side.
6. Officiate 70% defense and 30% offense.
7. Remember verticality occurs mainly around the basket.
8. If you have a closed look, lay off of the play. Work at this.
9. The Lead has to work a ‘tad” wider on plays to the basket.
10. Make sure we are cataloging plays at each end of the floor.