2. We will articulate are own decision making through the NF Rule Book in a clear and concise way.
3. We will avoid unnecessary communication with game participants that detracts from the game.
4. We will provide teams an equal amount of “air time” when communicating with them.
5. We will make difficult and unpopular calls and non calls regardless of coaches, players, or fans. This includes the last minutes of the game.
6. We will enforce the rules has written and understand their spirit and intent.
7. We will embrace pressure from the crowd, coaches, players and sometimes the media. We will tune out outside noises.
8. We will show consistency in play-calling and non- play-calling volume, regardless of time, score , or context.
9. We will fully commit to calls and decisions.
10. We will use clear hand signals that exude confidence without being histrionic and dramatic.