2. When does the throw-in count begin?
3. When does the throw-in count end?
4. When does the throw- in end?
5. The traveling and dribbling rules are not in effect for a throw-in? T-F.
1. When the ball is at the disposal of the thrower-in. 4-42-3.
2. When the ball is at the disposal of the thrower-in . 4-42-3.
3. It ends when the throw-in is thrown directly onto the court. 4-42-4.
4. It ends when it touches a player who is inbounds or out bounds, other then the thrower-In, or when the throw-in team violates. 7-5-7 is an exception when a throw-in does not end when the ball is touched out of bounds.
5. True- 4-42-6-Note.
1. Put the ball in the correct throw-in spots for a violation, foul , held ball and time out.
2. Before administering a throw-in, “sweep the floor”.
3. Practice your throw-in counts.
4. Review Rule 4-42 , 6-1 , 7-6.
5. Keep your games moving.