1. Do not use the walled up signal. Its not been approved by NF. Also, NCAA has deleted it.
2. When we have identical plays at each end of the floor, we need to be consistent.
3. Jurisdiction begins when the officiating crew arrives on the floor. This shall be 15 minutes before the game.
4. Arrival at halftime is 3 minutes onto the floor.
5. T & C need to get side line oriented, we are getting on the floor and constantly walking into stacks. (3 person)
6. We need to officiate 70% defense and 30% offense.
7. We have to find reasons to rotate in the Lead.
8. On “3” point shots, defenders cannot take away shooters attempting to land. This is a foul. Sequence - Up/Down/Rebound.
9. A kick has to be intentional to be a violation.
10. Do not put hands on players or coaches , even if you showing empathy. Be careful.