2. Have good body language.
3. After you call a technical foul, go opposite the table and have your partner(s), protect your back and have them direct you into the right direction.
4. Know where are you going to put the ball into play, if you have layered plays.
5. OFF Officials- Be team oriented, don’t throw the calling official under the boss.
6. If you permit unsporting conduct, you promote it.
7. Get the ball back into play quickly.
8. Don’t use stop signs, keep both hands at belt buckle and diffuse.
9. Don’t avoid a coaches’ bad behavior.
10. Don’t point after a technical foul, if you have to point, point to the floor.