2. Manage your demeanor
3. Use your relationship skills.
4. Have good non-verbal communication.
5. Have positive body language.
6. Have a “Look” of believability and confidence.
7. Listen and when in doubt- Listen
8. Be quick to listen and slow to speak.
9. Develop redirecting strategies.
10. Do not seek closure.
11. The Goal- Move the game and get to the next play.
12. Be an option thinker.
13. Project strength- Run the Game.
14. Error on the side of strength.
15. Grow from each encounter.
These attributes are from Ed Rush- Director of the Court Club and NBA Finals Official. Thank You Ed.