2. A5 comes down the floor and is in their front court, B5 puts their hand on A5’s chest preventing their freedom of movement. The Center Official “no calls” the play deeming the contact was incidental. T-F
3. A5 is cutting down the lane in their front court, B5 holds A5 and Team A is not in the bonus. The Shot Clock is at 21 seconds. The Shot Clock should be set to ___________ seconds.
4. A5 is held by B5 attempting a try. The officiating crew loses their shooter. Handle the Situation?
5. In question #4, if the officiating crew lost their fouler, how would they handle the situation?
1. Technical Foul on A8, indirect technical foul charged to the Head Coach. Team A is charged with one team foul. 10-5-2, 10-5-Penalty.
2. False- 10-7-1 & 4.
3.MPSSAA- 30 seconds, WCAC, IAC/MAC, stays at 21 seconds.
4. Since there is no monitor, check with the scoring table for help, if there is someone doing play by play at the table, ask them for help. 2-3.
5. Same answer as in answer #4. 2-3.