1. If you have a double personal foul in the back court and a team is in possession of the ball. The offensive team would receive a new “10” second count? T-F.
2. A-1 fakes a pass and fumbles the ball out of their control. May A-1 be first to touch the ball? Yes or No.
3. If the ball goes out of bounds and is touched simultaneously by A-1 and B-1, what is the ruling?
4. Jumpers A-1 and B-1 knock the ball out of bounds simultaneously. Who will be the jumpers, when the jump ball is redone?
5. Where is the ball put in play after a flagrant personal foul?
1. True- 9-8.
2. Yes- 4-21.
3. A.P. Arrow- 7-3-1.
4. A-1 and B-1. 6-4–3-f-Note.
5. At the spot of the foul. 7-5-4-b
1. Review Shot Clock Resets.
2. Master definitions.
3. Practice your toss.
4. On jump ball situations, let the best tosser toss.
5. Review penalties.