2. This week, many officials have done a great job adjudicating blocks to the basket. Remember in the Lead Position, officiate defender to defender on drives to the basket.
3. Many crews have officiated freedom of movement well. Stay the Course.
4. In the C position, if the ball is high, be “1” step low, if the ball is low, be “1” step high.
5. If you have a foul in the FT circle and a team is not in the bonus, you have a difference in throw-in spots. In NCAA, the ball will be at the 28 foot line. ( WCAC, IAC, MAC). In NFHS, the ball will be taken out of bounds on the end line.
6. Last Second Shot- “3” person, the opposite official has the ruling, the Lead and the Trail have to help with the foul and the line.
7. When the ball is dead be alive.
8. Don’t turn your back to the players.
9. Practice your 70%-30% principles when you are officiating lower level games or watching games.
10. Run the Game, don’t let the game run you.