2. When is a player disqualified?
3. What is the procedure for a disqualification?
4. A-1 has the ball for a throw- in on the end line in their front court. A-1 completes the throw-in to A-2, but A-1 remains out of bounds for a few seconds after releasing the ball. A-1 then runs along the end line while still out of bounds, running past A-5 who is inbounds and is screening A-1’s defender. A-1 then re-enters the playing floor, receives a pass and shoots an uncontested shot. The center official rules a technical foul on A-1 for purposely delaying his/her return to the floor? T-F.
5. A-1 has a throw-in on the sideline near Team B’s Bench. The Head Coach of Team B has their hands straight up in a vertical position cutting off the thrower-in sight line. The penalty is a direct technical foul on Team B’s Head Coach? T-F.
6. A closely guarded count can continue if there is a switch in defenders provided at least one of the defenders is continuously within “6” feet of the player who is holding or dribbling the ball? T-F.
2. When the Head Coach is notified. 4-14-2.
3. Notify the Head Coach, start the 15 second count, notify the player. Manual-4-23-H.
4. True- 10-4-2. Case Book- 10.4.2A.
5. True- 10-5-1 and 10-5-4-Penalty.
6. True- 9.10.1 Situation B Case Book.