2. A-1 is coming down the floor and punches B-1 in the face. Handle the Situation?
3. A-1 has the ball out of bounds for a throw-in. A-1 completes their throw-in to A-2 and then delays their return to the court to gain an advantage. Handle the Situation.
4. A-1 is in the act of shooting and makes contact with B-1. The lead official rules a player control foul and the center official rules a block. A-1 continues and scores. Handle the Situation?
5. A-5 is going for the ball on the side line. Substitute B-8 grabs A-5’s ankle. Handle the Situation?
1. Double Foul. If the ball goes in the basket. The basket counts. Case Book- 4.19.8 Situation C.
2. A-1 is disqualified for a flagrant personal foul. B-1 will shoot “2” shots and Team B will receive the ball at the spot of the foul. 4-18-1. 4-19-4.
3. Technical foul on A-2 for delaying their return to the floor. Case Book- 10.4.2 Situation A.
4. No basket, Team A’s ball at the point of interruption. The shot clock remains the same. The ball was not released, you cannot have continuous motion on a double foul. Remember one of the fouls is on the offense and the ball was not released. 4-11-1
5. Flagrant technical foul on B-8. Team A will shoot “2” free throws and receive the ball at the division line opposite the scoring table. 4-19-4.
1. On drives to the basket, let the lead have the first crack on these plays.
2. Be aware on engaged match-ups.
3. Be ready for the unexpected.