1. On a correctable error scenario, points scored, time consumed and additional activity that may occur before the recognition of the error shall not be nullified? T-F.
2. An appeal for a correctable error may be made by the following:
A. Head Coach.
B. Table Official.
C. Game Official.
D. Standby Official.
E. All of the Above.
F. B, C and D.
3. When a player does not have the ball and is looking over their shoulder to receive a pass, the defender must give the offensive player without the ball , 1-2 strides to be in a legal guarding position? T-F.
4. Thrower-In A-1 has the ball out of bounds for a AP throw-in. B-2 fouls A-2 and Team A is not in the bonus. The trail official rules on the foul and instructs the scoring table not to turn the AP Arrow? T-F.
5. Thrower-In A-1 has the ball out of bounds for a AP throw-in. A-1 violates on the AP throw-in. The trail official rules on the violation and instructs the scoring table to turn the AP Arrow towards Team B? T-F.
1. Be aware of the bonus at all times. Make sure fouls are always put up on the score board. Make sure all fouls count towards the bonus. Remember an indirect technical foul on a Coach does not count towards the bonus.
2. Review Rule 2-10- Its an awareness rule.
3. Officiate 70% defense and 30% offense.
4. Review when an AP throw-in ends.
5. Be ready for the unexpected.
1. True- Rule-2-10-5.
2. F- 2-10-2 and 3.
3. True- 4-23-5.
4. True- 6-4-5.
5. True- 6-4-5”