- A-1 the thrower-in is ready to throw the ball onto the floor. B-3 reaches across the plane and knocks the ball out of A-1’s hand(s). The trail official rules a technical foul on B-3 for delay of game? T-F.
2. A-1 has a throw-in. B-1 reaches across the plane and holds A-1. Is this a personal or technical foul?
3. When there is only one player participating for a team, the team shall forfeit the game , unless the referee believes that team has an opportunity to win the game? T-F.
4. A player who has been replaced, or directed to leave the game must not re-enter before the next opportunity to substitute after the clock has been started properly following his/ her replacement? T-F.
5. A player is one of five team members who are legally on the court at any given time except intermission? T-F
1. Read “5” Case Book plays every day.
2. Master Penalties.
3. Master Definitions.
4. Substitutions can change the personality of your game.
5. Substitutions can change match-ups in your game.
1. True- Case Book- 10.4.10 Situation A- (b).
2. Intentional Personal- Case Book- 10.4.10 Situation C.
3. True- 3-1-Note.
4. True- 3-3-4.
5. True- 4-34-1.