2. Don’t let Head Coaches or Assistant Coaches disrupt the game.
3. When the clock is running, do not discuss previous plays with coaches, its a tactic to make you lose your concentration.
4. When you call a technical foul call it, report it and go opposite of the table.
5. In post game, discuss difficult plays. Learn from these plays.
6. Be aware of what your partner(s) are calling.
7. Please don’t “hug” coaches, fans or players. Its unprofessional.
8. Enforce hand checking, illegal screens, traveling and palming on the perimeter.
9. Let plays start/develop/ finish to the basket.
10. Go over help plays in pre-game.