1. A-1 is passing the ball to teammates.
2. A-1 is holding or dribbling a live ball.
3. A-1’s dribble is interrupted.
4. A-1 is in possession of a free throw.
5. A-1 is in possession of a throw-in. Only applies for foul scenarios.
1. A-1 is holding or dribbling a live ball.
No player is in control during the following situations:
1. Jump Ball.
2. The jumper catching the jump ball before the jump ball ends.
3. Interrupted Dribble.
Team Control Ends:
1. Try for field goal is in flight.
2. Tap for goal is in flight.
3. An opponent secures control.
4. The ball becomes dead.