2. The trail must officiate where the Lead cannot in 2 and 3 person.
3. Do not talk to coaches or fans while play is in progress. I am seeing it constantly on tape and on live observations.
4. All “3’” officials must be in the front court for the Lead to initiate a rotation.
5. In 2 person, the Lead needs to go ball side in certain scenarios.
6. Officiating is seeing and discerning.
7. Vision +Training= Discernment.
8. Vision + Training = Optimal Decisions.
9. When the ball is dead, the officiating crew shall become alive.
10. On “3” point shots, sequence screen/line/defender.