2. In the post, call the first foul on illegal contact.
3. Watch for hooking on rebounds.
4. Don’t let cutters get bumped or held.
5. Trail and Center Officials stay attached to your side line and then work to attack angles.
6. On plays in the middle of the floor in the front court, let the trail take these match-ups and plays.
7. Find reasons to rotate in the Lead.
8. In the Lead do not rotate on immediate shots, immediate drives, immediate skip passes.
9. In the Lead, do not rotate on a curl play that is coming at you.
10. T &C, help with shooters getting hit above the ring, also on dunks.