2. See the play from start to finish.
3. See the play and the development of the play.
4. If you call marginal screens these are referee turnovers. Make sure their illegal.
5. Call illegal screens early in the game to send a message and to have a tone.
6. Know the consequence of your whistle.
7. Get to your starting positions early, especially in the Center.
8. Know the difference between a screener and a cutter.
9. Watch defenders pushing offenders into other defenders.
10. Learn the players and coaches perspective of screens.
11. Be able to lift your eyes and officiate as many players as possible in your PCA.
12. Be aware of a defender going over or under a screen.