2. Be on time for every meeting and game and dress business casual.
3. Sprint from T-L. Very important in today’s game with early offense.
4. Repetition is a “ must”.
5. Be a student of the game.
6. Be professional to Coaches, Players, Partners and School Administers.
7. Using Profanity is unacceptable in our “craft” at the game site.
8. Be ready from the start of the game.
9. Practice your toss, if you have trouble tossing the ball. Let someone else toss.
10. Officiate from the beginning to the end.
11. Make sure each team has “5” players on the floor before you administer a jump ball, throw-in or free throw.
12. Know your Penalties.
13. Know your team fouls.
14. Know the AP Arrow.
15. Know when a team is “out” of 30 second timeouts.