1. A team may use an electronic device to communicate with players on the court. T-F
2. A situation in which two or more teammates commit personal fouls against the same opponent at the same time is known as a multiple foul. T-F
3. Dizziness is a sign of a player having a concussion and the player shall be removed from the game. T-F
4. A1 purposely obstructs B1’s vision by waving or placing hand(s) near their eyes. The trail official rules a technical foul on A1. T-F
5. Each team shall warm up and shoot during the first half at the basket farthest from their bench. T-F
1. False-1-19, 10-1-4- Penalty.
2. True- 4-19-11.
3. True- 2-8-5.
4. True- 10-4-6d