2. During a “30” second time out, A6 goes to the official scorer to substitute for A1 prior to the 15 second warning signal. The trail official allows A6 into the game. T-F
3. Substitutions at half may be made by the team’s trainer. T-F
4. During a technical foul. A6 can substitute for A5 prior to the first free throw. T-F.
5. A4 is in the act of shooting a “2” point try. A4 is fouled by B4 and is injured on the play and cannot shoot. The Head Coach of Team B will chose the substitute from Team A to shoot the free throws. T-F
6. On a technical foul, A1 can shoot the first free throw and A2 can shoot the second free throw. T-F
7. A team must start with “5” players and must continue with “5” players or the game is forfeited. T-F
8. A substitute may not shoot a technical free throw. T-F
9. You never shoot double technical fouls, unless one of the fouls is an intentional or flagrant foul. T-F
10. When a player leaves the game , they cannot come back in until the game clock is properly started. T-F
2. True- Rule-3-3-1a.
3. True- Rule-3-3-1b
4. True- Rule-3-3-1c.
5. False- Rule-8-2.
6. True- Rule-8-3.
7. False- Rule-3-1-Note
8. False- 8-3.
9. False- Rule-10- Penalties- 1-c
10. True- Rule-3-3-4