2. A1 catches a pass on the perimeter and dribbles, A1 throws a pass to cutter to A2 who cuts the wrong way. The ball touches the floor and A1 picks up the ball. A1 has committed a double dribble.
3. There is no player control during an interrupted dribble. T-F.
4. It is not possible for a player to travel during a dribble. T-F
5. Thrower-in A1 throws the ball to A2 who muffs the pass, A2 recovers the pass and dribbles and scores on a lay-up. This is a double dribble. T-F
1. True-4-15-3, 4-15- 4-c.
2. True- 9-5.
3. True- 4-15-5.
4. True- CB-4.15.Comment.
5. False- CB- 4.15.1.Situation B