2. A-1 is driving to the basket and is fouled by B-1. The try is unsuccessful. After the foul, A-3 pushes B-3 and then B-4 pushes A-4. None of the dead ball scenarios occurred simultaneously. Handle the Situation ?
3. A-1 jumps from inbounds to retrieve an errant pass near a boundary line. A-1 catches the ball in the air and tosses it back to the court. A-1 picks the ball up after returning to the floor. A-1 then begins a dribble. Is this legal? Yes or No.
4. A ball is at the disposal of a player on a throw- in when its handed to the player? T-F.
5. Excessively long fingernails is prohibited? T-F.
1. False- 9-1-Penalty- (4).
2. Penalize the fouls accordingly. 8-6-1 and 2.
3. No- 4-15-3.
4. True- 4-4-7.
1. Review Rule 9-1- Penalty.
2. When the ball is dead be alive.
3. Read “5” Case Books plays every day.
4. Review when a dribble starts and ends.
5. In warm-ups be aware.