1. Team A comes into the game wearing number 8. This technical foul should be:
A. An administrative technical foul.
B. A technical foul charged to number 8.
C. An Indirect technical foul charged to the Head Coach of Team A.
D. A Direct technical foul charged to the Head Coach of Team A.
2. An identical number is a technical foul charged to one of the following:
A. Direct Technical Foul charged to the Head Coach.
B. Indirect Technical Foul charged to the Head Coach.
C. Technical foul charged to the player.
D. An administrative technical foul charged to the team.
3. The Assistant Coach of Team B uses a video to show the officiating crew that the ball left the player’s hands before the horn sounded to end the 1st period. This should be penalized with a technical foul to Team B. The technical foul should be an administrative technical foul. T-F
4. Substitute A1 enters the court without reporting to the scorer. The infraction is discovered before the ball becomes live. Handle the Situation?
5. Team A has already been charged with a delay of game warning. After a goal by A5, A1 slaps the ball away after the goal. Handle the Situation?
*6. An excessive time out is a technical foul charged to the Team of The Head Coach that it was granted to.
1. D- 10-4 & Penalty.
2. D- 10-2-e & Penalty.
3. True- 10-1-3.
4. Technical Foul charged to A1. A1 is charged with a personal foul and team foul. Team B will receive 2 free throws and the ball at the division line away from the table. CB-10-3..1
5. Technical Foul on Team A. The foul is charged to Team A and is counted towards the bonus. Team B will receive 2 free throws and the ball at the division line away from the scoring table. 10-2-1-b.
6. Team - 10-2-3.
Sent from my iPad