1. A1 is fouled by B1. It’s Team B’s fifth team foul of the quarter. Team A is awarded the ball out of bounds. Thrower-In A3 throws the ball inbounds to A5 who attempts a “3” shot that is successful. Before the throw-in starts the officials are informed of the error. The following are True Statements:
A. A5’ s “3” point shot will count.
B. A1 will go the foul line for 2 shots.
C. The game will continue with Team B’s ball on the end line with all privileges.
D. All of the Above.
2. If a correctable error is not prevented or rectified a team is charged with a timeout. T-F.
3. If the ball is to become dead when the last free throw for a specific penalty is not successful, players shall not occupy any spaces along the free throw lane lines. T-F
4. The free throw(s) awarded because of a personal foul should be attempted by the _______ player.
5. If the error is corrected, play shall be resumed from the point of interruption to rectify the error, unless it involves awarding a merited free throw(s) and there has been no change of team possession since the error was made, in which case shall resume as after any free throw attempt(s). T-F
1. D- 2-10-1a, 2-10-5.
2. True- 5-11-Exception-a.
3. True- 8-1-3.
4. Offended- 8-2.
1. Always know when a team is in the bonus.
2. Always know your shooter.
3. Be ready for the unexpected.
4. Be detailed oriented.
5. Read “5” Case Book Plays every day.