2. A1 attempts a try that lodges in the basket ring, the game with continue with the AP Arrow. T-F
3. In question #2, if Team A has the AP Arrow, the shot clock will reset to:
A. 30 seconds.
B. 20 seconds.
C. Depending on what shot clock rules a league is playing, it could be either answer A or B.
4. A1 is performing a throw-in, the throw-in lodges in the basket ring. The game will continue with the AP Arrow. T-F
5. A1 has two free throws. On the first free throw, B3 violates along the lane, A1’s attempt misses the whole ring, this is a double violation. The game will continue with A1’s second free throw. T-F
1. False- 6-4-4-Note.
3. C-2-14, Page-75-Note-IV, 2-11.6.d.4.( NCAA).
5. True- 9-1-Penalty-3.
1. Master Penalties.
2. Master Exceptions.
3. Be ready for the unexpected.
4. Have good clock awareness.
5. Know Rule Differences between leagues.