1. True or False: An airborne shooter is in the act of shooting until they return to the floor on both feet.
2. True or False: The boundaries of the bench area shall be formed from the outer edge of the sideline beginning at the 28 ft. line.
3. True or False: During a timeout or any extra period, bench personnel and players may locate themselves inside an imaginary rectangle extended from the 28 ft. line.
4. During the intermission, all team members are bench personnel for the purpose of penalizing unsporting behavior. T-F
5. What part of the boundary lines define inbounds and out of bounds areas?
6. Continuous motion applies to a try for a field goal or free throw but shall have no significance unless there is a foul by the __________.
3. True-1-13-2 & 3.
4. True- 4-34-2.
5. End lines & Side lines- 1-2-1
6. Defense- 4-11-1.