1. A1 throws a pass to A2, there is a double foul between A3 and B3. The game will continue with the AP Arrow. T-F
2. A1 is performing a throw-in following a goal by B5. B4 fouls A4 before the throw-in has ended. Team A is not in the bonus. Team A still has all privileges to run the end line. T-F.
3. A coaching box may not extend onto the playing court. T-F
4. A dribble begins while pushing the ball to the floor. T-F
5. A1’s dribble is interrupted, A2 requests a timeout, the trail official grants Team A a timeout. T-F
1. False- 4-36-2-a-1.
1. Review penalties.
2. Know your point of interruption.
3. Enforce the Coaching Box Rule.
4. Master Definitions.
5. Review Team Control.