2. Who informs the Head Coach when a player is disqualified on fouls?
3. The procedure on a disqualification, is the ruling official will notify the head coach, the timer and the player who is disqualified. T-F
4. The player is officially disqualified and becomes bench personnel when the Head Coach is notified. T-F
5. The score is tied with 2 seconds left in the 4th quarter. A1 is fouled and is given a one and one free throw. A1 misses the free throw and B3 secures the rebound and attempts a try that is unsuccessful. Before overtime begins, the officiating crew is notified that Team A was in the double bounds when the foul on A1 occurred. Handle the Situation?
1. True- 3-5-7.
2. Its recommended the calling official is responsible for notification to the Head Coach. CB-2.8.4
3. True- CB-2.8.4.
5. A1 will receive their second free throw, if successful, Team A is the winner of the game. If A1 misses the free throw, the game will continue into overtime. CB-2.10.1