2. A1 is dribbling the ball in their front court, B1 deflects the ball off of A1’s knee and the ball goes in the back court where A3 picks the ball up. The Trail official rules a back court violation. T-F
3. In question #2, if the ruling is a back court violation, the ball will be put into play at the spot of the violation. T-F
4. Arm sleeves, knee sleeves, lower leg sleeves, compression shorts and tights are permissible. T-F
5. A headband cannot have extensions. T-F
1. False- 7-5-2.
2. True- 9-9-1 &2.
4. True- 3-5-3.
5. True- 3-5-4-b.
1. Be detailed oriented.
2. Be ready for the unexpected.
3. See the whole play and do not guess.