1. Headbands must be a single solid color similar to the predominant color of the jersey; or black, beige or white. T-F
2. B1 fouls A1 on the perimeter. Team A is in the bonus. A1 than taunts B1.
The following are True statements.
A. This is a false double foul.
B. The fouls will be penalized in the order of occurrence.
C. This is a double foul.
3. A1 is performing a throw-in. A2 and B2 foul each other simultaneously. The game will continue with the AP Arrow. T-F.
4. A1 is driving to the basket and B1 intentionally fouls A1. The try was successful. The following are True statements:
A. The basket counts and A1 will receive “2” shots and the ball at the spot of the foul.
B. The basket counts and A1 will receive “1” shot and the ball at the spot of the foul.
C. The basket counts and A1 will receive “2” shots to make 1 and the ball at the free throw line extended.
5. A1 scores on a lay-up. Team B is performing a throw-in. A3 intentionally fouls B3 near the end line before the throw-in ends. The following are True statements.
A. B3 will receive “2” shots and a designated spot on the end line where they originally threw the ball inbounds from.
B. B3 will receive “2” shots and Team B is entitled to run the end line.
1. True- 3-5-4a.
2. D- Rule-4-19-9, Rule-8-6-2.
3. False- 7-5-3b, 4-36-1.
4. A- Rule-10- Penalties- Summary-(4).
5. A- 7-5-7b.