2. The playing court is the area on the floor that lies within the geometrical lines measured by the outside or inside edge of the boundary lines?
3. The playing court dimensions should be 94X50, ideal measurements are 84X50. T-F
4. True or False: Non-playing personnel can be in the restraining area while the ball is live.
5. When the floor has a logo on the playing court, that logo should not distract players’ and officials’ visibility of the division line or __________ circle.
6. An “X” 12 inches long and 2 inches wide shall be placed on the floor out of bounds directly in front of the official scorer to help substitutes with the proper location. T-F
1. True- 4-5-1.
2. Inside-4-9-2 .
3. True- 1-1.
4. False- 1-20.