2. When the ball enters from below and passes through the basket, this is defined as a basket violation. T-F
3. A “3’” second violation can be taken out of bounds on the end line or side line. T-F
4. Jumper A1 catches the jump ball after B1 legally tapped the ball. The game clock is at 7:58. The officiating crew resets the game clock to 8:00. T-F
5. In a rebounding situation there is no player or team control. T-F
1. A1 is disqualified, A1 committed “2’” technical fouls. One technical foul for grasping the basket and the other for dunking a dead ball. 10-4-3, 10-4-Penalty-Note- Recommendation only adjudicate one technical foul.
2. False- 4-46.
3. False- 7-5-2a.
4. False- 5-9-2.
5. True- 4-37-1.