2. Fighting that occurs during a dead ball is a flagrant technical foul. T-F
3. Fighting that occurs during a live ball is a flagrant personal foul. T-F
4. An attempt to strike punch or kick by using a fist, hands, arms, legs or feet regardless of whether contact is made is considered a fight. T-F
5. A fight is also an attempt to instigate by an unsporting act that causes a person to retaliate by fighting. T-F
1. Flagrant- 4-18.
2. True- 4-19-4, 4-18.
3. True- 4-19-1,4-19-4, 4-18.
4. True- 4-18-1.