2. A1 is attempting their final free throw, A5 and B5 are lined up on the lane next to one another. Prior to A1 releasing the ball on the free throw, B5 steps directly behind A5. This is a free throw violation and the ball becomes dead immediately. T-F
3. A1’s try is in flight, A3 pushes B3 when the ball is in flight, Team B is not in the bonus. The try is successful, Team B is entitled to run the end line. T-F
4. A1 is attempting their final free throw, B5 who is positioned on the lane steps into the lane before the free throw is in flight, A1 steps on the line while attempting the free throw. Handle the Situation?
5. A dribble ends when the opponent bats the ball. T-F
1. True-1-5-2, 9-1-3-d.
2. False-1-5-2, 9-1-Penalty-2-a&b.
4. Double Violation- Game will continue with the AP Arrow. 9-1-Penalty-4-b,6-4-3-c.
5. True- 4-15-4-d.