1. A1 throws a pass to A2. While the ball is in flight, A3 and B3 commit a double personal foul. The game will continue with the AP Arrow. T-F
2. A1 goes for a lay-up and scores on the play. After the play is over, A1 slaps the backboard. A1 should be penalized with an unsportsmanlike technical foul. T-F
3. A1 jumps and intercepts a pass. While A1 was airborne, A1 throws the ball to the floor. A1 returns to the floor, catches the ball with both hands and begins a dribble. The Trail Official rules a double dribble. T-F
4. A1 attempts a dunk and the ball goes into the cylinder. A1 is hanging on the ring to prevent injury while the ball is in the cylinder. A1 lets go of the ring, while the ball is still in the cylinder and the ball passes through the basket. The trail official rules offensive basket interference. T-F
5. The bonus will begin with the 5th team foul of each quarter( 2 free throws) and will reset for each quarter except the 4th quarter if the game goes into overtime. T-F
1. False- 4-36-2-a.
2. True- 10-4-6-c.
3. True- 4-15-1 & 3.
4. False- 4-6-2.
5. True-4-8-b, 5-7-1.
1. Master Penalties.
2. Know your Point of Interruption.
3. Run the game, don’t let the game run you.
4. Master Definitions.
5. Have good court awareness.