1. The visiting team is late arriving for the game. The game was delayed from starting, the referee assesses a technical foul to the visiting team. The referee informs the Head Coach of the visitors that he/she loses their coaching box privileges. T-F
2. The visiting team has choice of baskets before the start of the game. T-F
3. A team’s own basket is the one that they defend. T-F
4. An illegal screen is ruled on B5. The official scorer notifies the calling official that the foul on B5 was their fifth foul and they are disqualified. B6 reports in for B5. The calling official never informs the head coach that B5 is disqualified. Two minutes later, B5 comes back into the game and scores a “3” point shot. The following are True statements:
A. The “3” point should be deleted.
B. A direct technical shall be charged to the Head Coach of Team B.
C. All of the Above.
D. None of the Above.
5. Headbands may be “3” inches wide. T-F
1. False- 10-1-1, 10-2-1a.
2. False- 4-5-2.
3. False- 4-5-1.
4. D- 4-14-2.
5. True- 3-5-4b.