2. A1 and B1 get involved in a fight when the ball is live. This is a flagrant double technical foul. T-F
3. A1 and B1 get involved in a fight when the ball is dead. This is a flagrant double personal foul. T-F.
4. A fight is defined as an attempt to strike, punch or kick by using a fist, hands, arms, legs, or feet, but contact must be made. T-F
5. A fight is defined as an attempt to instigate a fight by committing an unsporting act that causes a person to retaliate by fighting. T-F
1. live- 4-18-1.
2. False- 4-18-1, 4-19-4, 4-19-1.
3. False-4-18-1, 4-19-4, 4-19-1.
1. Master Definitions.
2. Master Penalties.
3. Be aware of Match-Ups.
4. When the ball is dead be alive.
5. Be detailed oriented